Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DOT 127 : FOOTBALL

THE FINAL CHAPTER : A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY (Sept 2009 to Jan 2010)
At the Grotto of Our Immaculate Conception, in Lourdes   
Daniel (14+ years old) (Friday 18/9/2009) 
Day 9 in Lourdes
NOVENA DAY 1
(extraction of Mom's email to Aunt J in USA)
 
It wouldn't be a complete story if I didn't tell you that I started to cry again. I found my tears just welling up involuntarily and started flowing and flowing and flowing - like a mini river. 
Mother Mary, are You giving me a message? 
There are hundreds of people here, and You send this one to me? To tell me this message? I did not dare to hope because so far, I have been interpreting everything wrong. 
Then, the Irish man spoke again. 
This time, he said, "When I was at the bath at 12 years old, there was another kid who was very sick. He had leukemia and he died 3 times. Each time, he stopped breathing, they put him in the bath and managed to resurrect him." 
Now, he says, the boy is playing football, and is very much okay.
I stood there, totally speechless. 
This was all too much for me to take in. His opening up of something so personal and miraculous truly touched my heart ... no correction, my soul. 
Yes, my soul. 
Deep deep deep to the core. My vision was clouded yet again with unexpected tears. 
I have never cried so much in my entire life.
 
 Enjoying the peaceful scenery near the bath area.