Sunday, January 22, 2012

DOT 158 : CALL

THE FINAL CHAPTER : A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY (Sept 2009 to Jan 2010)
At the Grotto of Our Immaculate Conception, in Lourdes   
Daniel (14+ years old) (Tuesday 22/9/2009) 
Day 13 in Lourdes
NOVENA DAY 5
 
"Daniel, did Mother Mary call You?"
You did not so much as flicker an eyelash at the question. 
You merely looked up at your mother and said, 
"I didn't hear Her call me."
Hearing that response was an anti-climax. 
Mom drew in a deep breath. 
Now what.
A few seconds must have passed before a little voice suddenly made itself heard in her head.
Wait a minute. 
You gave Mom a string of no, no, nos in her previous questions, but when it came to this question about Mama Mary, You chose to answer differently? 
You specifically said, "I didn't hear Her call me ..." 
Which could mean, "I could have heard her call me, but I didn't at the material time ..."
You could have easily just said no, like You did to the previous questions.
No?
 
 Justine took this photo (11/9/2009) of You at the Basilica.
A quiet moment in church.